Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking

recent

Fix Lock Screen And Invalid IMEI

-I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
Thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm Clock failed. Please

do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Fix

-before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Both Fixes tested On Wiko Rainbow - My|Phone Agua rio - Qmobile - For All clones Also For My roms Hope in Other Devices
__________________________________________________ __



--IMEI And Nvram Fix Installation

*Boot into Recovery
*Find The Imei Fix in A folder
*Wipe Data and Cache (Optional)
*Install Then Reboot
*Enjoy !

Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1U...p=docslist_api




--Screen Lock Fix Installation

-Boot on to Recovery
*Find Screen Lock Fix To a folder
*Install Then Reboot
*Enjoy

-Fix For
*Face Unlock
*Voice Unclock
*Pattern
*Pin
*Password

Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1U...p=docslist_api



__________________________________________________ ____________________
It Took Times 3Days and 5hours To collect All Data And write This Thing

I didn't Eat or Drink Water Properly ,I didn't sleep Properly I made This

Just For All of You ,I work Day and night To learn More And more !
__________________________________________________ _______________




NOTE:

PLEASE DO NOT USE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

IF YOU WANT TO USE MY WORK PM ME OR COMMENT HERE/THREAD (I DON'T LIKE KANG MY WORK MIRROR MY LINK SO PLEASE HAVE RESPECT)



Hit Thanks If You Like My Work
Don't Forget To Like our Page Please Support us By Liking and giving Thanks to continue Our Work !

Fix Lock Screen And Invalid IMEI Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, July 05, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Free 3G Unlimited Internet Tricks XDA-Net.Blogspot.IN © 2014 - 2015
Designed by JOJOThemes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.